Kids, these days, are much addicted to junk food, which is the major cause of health problems in kids. Feeding them with healthy food is possibly the biggest headache of a parent. Moreover the increased addiction of kids towards mobiles and video games have hampered their body metabolism. These factors lead to obesity in children. According to a recent report submitted by a widespread daily, childhood obesity has shot up in India and reached alarming proportions around 22% prevalence rate over the last 5 years in children and adolescents aged between 5 -19 years. The obesity problem among children is alarming, and it will grow more if not taken care of.
To address this issue in the city, Ms. Hena Nafis, the celebrated nutritionist has come up with her own brand called Nutrience – a Kid’s Fitness Studio ( NKFS ). The first branch was opened at Salt Lake while for the kids of South Calcutta, a latest branch of NKFS has been opened at New Alipore.
Why NKFS ?
• NKFS not only provides proper healthcare guidance to the children, but also educates the parents about the alarming conditions of the obese problem in children.
• The fitness equipments are one of their kind, most of which are sourced from leading developers and manufacturers of youth fitness equipment, specifically designed for children, and are are available exclusively at NKFS. The goal is to provide fitness equipment dedicated towards younger and less-mature exercisers.
• NKFS provides proper diet charts fulfilling all nutritional needs of the child, along with a fitness regimen to achieve an active healthy lifestyle peppered with fun.
• NKFS promotes healthy birthday parties, where you can relax having tasty food and you really don’t need to count calories any more.
• Also, they have specialized Zumba classes for the children and they teach Krav Maga, a self defense process and technique that would the help our little ones to resist any sorts of harassment and physical abuse.
Vidhi and Iqbal Saini, the franchise owner and mentor duo at NKFS feel that it’s not just a fitness studio, it’s an action based learning centre. According to them, not addressing obesity concerns can lead to heart diseases, high blood pressure, diabetes, etc. in later life. This is where they come in. At the Nutrience Kids’ Fitness Studio, a complete, well-rounded solution to your child’s fitness needs is offered. They do it in a way that is fun, so children do not have to be coaxed into it. They will feel excited about the whole process of keeping themselves fit.
NKFS provides an opportunity where children come, learn and are also involved in some physical activity. Efficient and friendly trainers are chosen to provide proper guidance to the kids. So, if you want your children to be healthy and fit, without listening to their complaints of playing games by staying at home, then NKFS is the best place you’ve got for your children.
Address : 850 Block –P, New Alipore, Kolkata – 53, Opposite To Ideal Exotica Building.
Contact : Ms.Vidhi Saini (8100032131)
Timings: Monday to Saturday (2:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.)
Sunday – (10 a.m. to 1 p.m.)