Buddha Bites is one of the restaurants which always top the list when it comes to having proper Oriental food at a decent price. During this time of the year, Buddha Bites has launched a festival named ‘Meat Lovers Delight’. The menu is specially curated and has a rare assortment of meat and exotics to spice up taste palates this winter ! I was invited at the launch of this festival by Candid Communications. Let’s take a look at the exotic menu.
1) Teriyaki Negi Chicken: Chicken which is cooked in Japanese Style.
2) Sliced Chicken with Bamboo Shoot: Chicken tossed in Bamboo Shoot.
3) Gai Sai Takrai Chicken: Crispy Chicken tossed with lemon grass and sweet chili sauce.
4) Thai Pan Fish in Coriander Sauce: Pan Fried Fish in Coriander Sauce.
5) Tempura Prawn: Prawn tossed with tempura flour.
6) Pork in Pimento Sauce: Pork tossed in fresh capsicum sauce.
7) Slow Fried Chicken in Oyster Sauce.
8) Wok fried fish cooked in home style with the fish being tossed in a sweet, spicy and tangy sauce.
9) Phad khe Mao Tela: Mixed Sea Food in Chili Oyster Sauce.
10) Sliced Roast Pork in Bamboo Shoot.
11) Tausi Duck Pancake Roll: Duck rolled in the form of a pancake with blackbean and peanut sauce.
12) Pokchoy Lamb tossed in tamarind sauce.
13) Jhai Thai Udan Noodles: Spicy Flat Noodles tossed in Sweet Chili Sauce.
14) Japanese Burnt Garlic Fried Rice tossed in Chinese Rice Wine.
15) Phad Kha Mao Tela: Mixed Sea Food with Thai Chili Paste and Sweet Chili Sauce.
16) Kartisod: Home Made Coconut Custard with Vanila Ice Cream
Overall, for meat lovers this is actually a golden opportunity to try all sorts of meat at a decent pricing. The festival is launched at all the outlets of Buddha Bites and would continue till the 10th of January from 11am to 11pm daily !