Diwali is almost knocking at the door. Besides planning for some of the best fire crackers, it’s also the time to exchange sweets and chocolates among friends and relatives. It is during this time of the year, that we tend to search for some of the best bakeries in the city to buy their chocolates and cakes. To make your search short, this year my choice for Diwali is certainly Velvetiine.
Located close to Rashbehari Avenue, this little patisserie has a lot to offer. Firstly I’ll talk of the hamper they have designed which includes a wide range of assorted chocolates and cakes.
Let me introduce before what all does the amazing hamper contain
1. Nutella stick ( ₹65 ) – Can anybody not love nutella? Well the count is rare. But for most, this certain will define what heaven is !
2. Belgium Chocolate brownie ( ₹70 ) – Bored with walnut brownies available almost everywhere in the city? Then this is what you must try ! This is a thick layer of Belgium chocolate sandwiched between the brownie layers, studded with choco chips.
3. Mango truffle ( ₹45/50 ) – Belgium chocolate truffle stuffed with sliced mango and topped with a flower like piece of mango. This was amazing. The crunch of the truffle along with the combination of chocolate and mango, made this much delectable.
4. Belgium chocolate jar cake ( ₹180 ) – Well, this was my favourite among the lot. The jar cake was sinful ! Layers of chocolate cake and Belgium chocolate were placed in the jar. The cake was stuffed with choco chips. Overall, this is something amazing and would definitely give you sheer happiness in the first bite. Also, the jar cakes are available in the form of red velvet and rainbow cakes. So place your order as per your choice.
5. Almond truffle ( ₹35 ) – This has white chocolate with milk chocolate along with almond. This was quite good.
6. Nutty Caramel ( ₹50 ) – The crispness of the nuts fused with honey was amazing. The chocolate coating on the ends, was like the cherry on the cake !
7. Exotic Veg pizza ( ₹50 ) – Being a patisserie, I never expected their savouries to be so good. So, I was initially stunned when I tasted the piizza. It was tpo delicious. The bread was soft. The amount of cheese was perfect. The use of fresh veggies further enhanced the taste.
8. Mushroom stuffed Bun ( ₹60 ) – The bun was stuffed with mushrooms and cheese. I loved it. The juicy and succulent mushrooms were the hero of the entire thing !
Besides these delicious goodies, they have an assorted range of cupcakes too, priced at ₹65 each. One can choose among the flavours of vanilla, strawberry, blueberry and chocolate.
How to contact ?
You can visit the bakery directly and place your order, or you can call them up and order chocolates and desserts for your loved ones this Diwali !
Overall, Velvetiine will surely make your Diwali full more enjoyable with your loved ones. The chocolates, pastries, the jar cakes and everything else is extremely delicious. Try them once, and I promise, you can’t stop visiting this place for more ! So, wait no more. This Diwali, order from Velvetiine and drool over the delicious chocolates, pastries and cupcakes !
Happy Diwali to all 🙂